Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Free Arts Minnesota

I want to post a link to Free Arts Minnesota because I recently discovered and became involved with the organization. Free Arts Minnesota is a non-profit org that provides art to neglected, abused, and at-risk children. I love what they do. I immediately joined the events committee and had the opportunity to tour a space for NE Minneapolis' Art-a-Whirl last Thursday. It was great to meet Andrea, Keith, Jane, Esther, and Ashley; Esther introduced herself and assured me that in no time the FAMN volunteers would feel like my family members.

So, check it out for yourself. Just see what it is. It's an organization I'm really excited about.

www.freeartsminnesota.org


(I also referenced Art-a-Whirl; for more information: http://www.nemaa.org/webpage.php?webpage_name=ART-A-WHIRL)

No comments:

Post a Comment