Monday, March 21, 2011

What is Grandma Olga up to now?

I was just reading when suddenly something funny occurred to me – Grandma Olga is in heaven. What is she up to now? She’s probably dancing – crazy. She’s sitting at the kids table. She’s eating tons of new foods she never got to try. She’s meeting new people, even Germans, but she’s probably still giving the Swedes a hard time, they’ll never be as ____ as us Norwegians. She’s running red lights in a bright red convertible (“It should have been green!”). And, of course, she’s doing a lot of bragging about her fabulous family.


I now have this question written on my white board: “What is Grandma Olga up to now?” Thinking about it can only make me happy.


So what do you think? What is Grandma Olga up to now?

1 comment:

  1. I did always love hearing your stories about her- from moonshine to nursing home shenanigans

    ReplyDelete